Google Sites Has Largest Audience in Asia Pacific Region
Google sites have the largest audience in Asia Pacific!
Earlier in July, comScore
released research through a webinar that showed Google sites have the largest audience in Asia Pacific region
- Google Sites led as the most-visited property in India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam
- Yahoo! Sites attracted the most visitors in Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan
- Microsoft Sites led the market in Australia reaching 93 percent of online users
- Local entities topped the list in China and South Korea, with Tencent Inc. and NHN Corporation reaching the largest percentage of Internet users
- In the Philippines, Facebook.com reigned as the most-visited destination reaching 93 percent of online users, the highest penetration of any global market for the social networking site
Of course with a huge percentage of the human population based in the Asia-Pacific region, no wonder that Asia, specifically China, is hot.
Data like this research helps marketers value the importance of geo-specific regions and which web properties are best to leverage for maximum visibility, exposure, and awareness. And right now - Asia is hot.
International Search is the future of SEO and the future of International SEO is Mobile Search. International Search is Mobile Search. International SEO is Mobile SEO.
Labels: asia, asia internet, china, china internet, international SEO, mobile internet, mobile SEO, SEO